- In case of officers holding acting rank (without qualifying service) on or after 01 Jan 06, revised Grade Pay as per the rank held has been paid in Dec 08.
- Revision of rates of various allowances has been carried out in Jan 09.
- Revision of pay as per SPC orders in respect of officers retired on or after 02 Jan 06 has been carried out.
- Officers retired after 01 Jan 06 are requested to intimate their details viz., their bankers and postal address if not already done to Archives Section immediately to enable us to remit the arrears of pay w.r.t Sixth Pay Commission (SPC) orders.
- Revision of pay in PB-4 in respect of officers holding substantive rank of Lt Col and also acting rank of Lt Col with qualifying service for substantive promotion for higher rank as on 01 Jan 06 or thereafter has been carried out. Accordingly, pay has also been revised on subsequent promotion to the rank of Col (TS) / Col, if any.
- Grade Pay in respect of officers holding acting rank of Lt Col on or after 01 Jan 06 has also been revised from Rs.7600/- p.m. to Rs.8000/- p.m.
- Orders regarding revision of pay as per SPC in respect of re-employed & NCC officers are awaited.
- Revision of pay as per SPC orders has been carried out w.r.t the substantive rank held by the officer on 01 Jan 06. Revision of pay w.r.t the options applicable i.e. from 01 Jan 06, date of next increment in pre-revised scale and date of promotion subsequent to 01 Jan 06 will be carried out in due course. Pay fixation proforma and Due-Drawn Statement interalia showing recovery of arrears, if any, will be forwarded to the officer to facilitate exercising better option as desired, soon. Final fixation will be carried out on receipt of option/confirmation to the option already exercised. Pay fixation on promotion between 01 Jan 06 to 11 Oct 08 will be carried out either from date of promotion or from the date of increment whichever is beneficial to the officer on receipt of option from the officers.